Friday, October 3, 2008

Circus

Dave and I were so excited because we had purchased tickets to the Barnum and Bailey Circus and planned on taking Meg out for a little date. My mom was going to watch Will for us. The day of the circus, Dave ended up catching the nasty cold that we had and wasn't able to go. My mom, bless her heart, came with Meg and I instead. She really doesn't like the circus that much at all, so it was so nice of her to come. We brought Will with us. This circus wasn't what I was expecting at all. My mom likened it to a stake road show. Meg was sick and wasn't really too interested either. At one point I thought that she was going to fall asleep. We decided to stay for the tiger's act which was right after the intermission. Meg was excited for a little bit and then halfway through their act she sat sideways in her seat and wasn't really watching at all. She definitely wasn't feeling very well so I finally decided that it was time to go. It was kind of fun, but not something we'll do again any time soon. Grandma did buy Will and Meg gigantic stuffed animals so that was probably the highlight of the night for sure.

Meg chose this tiger. Will got an elephant and when my mom gave it to him, Meg said, "Meggie elpant." We are working on sharing.

Meg, Will and Grandma Higgy.

Too much fun for one day.

No comments: