Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pics of the kids

My friend Natalie has been wanting to get into photography for awhile. She just got a fancy new camera and was nice enough to take some pictures of my kids for me. I think she is so talented and did such a good job. Thanks Nat!

















I love this one! It's kind of a funny face but is classic Will. When he gets really happy he squished his nose up and the wrinkles appear. He is so funny.










This one is so funny because it really doesn't look like Meg to me. I haven't seen her make this face before.






Will climbs into everything now. We were just talking and he climbed into this play sink. He is so hilarious. We have one of those walkers and he really likes it. I was making dinner the other night and he and Meg were playing back by their rooms. I heard the walker come closer and I figured he was just pushing it. He comes around the corner and was in it. He was so proud too when he saw me. He can climb out of it too. He is getting to be such a big boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! You and Dave have such cute kids...time to add some more into the mix!!

IdahoHills said...

These pictures are SO cute! I'm starting to get the urge for a picture session after looking at them!

Cinderella Mom said...

Those are great pictures I hope that Natalie does well with her photography. Your kids are so cute I can't stand it!