Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day!


We had a great time getting ready for Father's Day this year. I took the kids to the mall looking for a tie for Dave's dad. We came away with a tie for him, my dad and two for Dave...all picked out by Meg. She chose a purple tie for Dave and was so excited about it. When we got home I hadn't yet prepped her to tell Dave that what we got him was a surprise so she told him that we had bought him a purple tie and that was that.

Dave is such a wonderful and loving dad to our kids. He is extremely hands on and is so helpful. He loves to play with and read to our kids. The other night he went mountain biking right after work and didn't get home until our kids were in bed. He came downstairs where I was and said, "I miss our kids." It was so cute. He is such an incredible dad and I appreciate everything that he does for our family. Happy Father's Day Dave!

No comments: