Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things!


Sunday, I was quickly changing my shirt in a rush to get to church on time. Meg was sitting on my bed and I didn't realize that she was watching me, but she sure was. She got very excited and said, "I see boob, I see boob!" Then she pointed to me and said, "One boob, two boob." I honestly have no idea how she learned that. Now, she is always talking about boobs. When I have her on my lap to read to her, when I get her out of her carseat, etc. she always points them out to me. Weird!

5 comments:

Cinderella Mom said...

Since I am so unfamiliar with boobs I have a hard time relating! Just teasing sista! That is hilarious!

Anisa said...

Oh... I hope my kids don't learn that word yet!

emily said...

That is hilarious! I guess that stuff gets intersting about this age bc Colby was in the bath the other day and he said look mom, and showed me his "boobies"! He said, will mine grow big like yours? LOL. Nope, luck you son, you will be like Daddy. I had to explain that it is different for boys and girls!!

Unknown said...

LOL! I am laughing so hard right now... Kendyl is sitting here with me and she is laughing like crazy... "Read it again Mom! Read it again... that is so funny!"
Don't worry - Kendyl always talks about boobs, grabs hers, and pokes mine... any where, any time, any place.

RO said...

Oh yes, my little guy calls them "Mommy's Nursies" and laughs any time he sees them. Then he approaches with his finger and tries to poke them. Quite the adventure. I'm trying to steer him into anatomically correct words; just be glad that Meg doesn't have boy parts to tell everyone about like my guy has been doing lately! LOL