Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Miners Rock the House.


This past Saturday, Dave and I went to my 10-year high school reunion. When we first heard about it I thought it could be a lot of fun. As it got closer and closer my friends started going back and forth about going or not. Everyone had so many good arguments as to why they didn't want to go, that I ended up not really wanting to go either. Unfortunately, I succumbed to peer pressure by Brittney and bought our tickets. I have to admit, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I ended up just kind of talking to all of my friends that I see pretty often. It was nice to leave the kids (thanks Mom and Dad) and just go out with Dave. I'm not so sure that I will get suckered into going to the next one though. I feel like an old mom. I guess I am a mom, so that's okay.



2 comments:

Anisa said...

I don't know what to think about reunions either. My fifteen year is this weekend in St. George. I'm going to miss it. Maybe because I have to miss it, I actually want to go.

TheWallinFamily said...

That sounds like it was not too bad! Ten years is not very long and you stay in touch with the friends you care about. Tiff and I enjoyed the pictures of the reunion. Jared sure has put on the pounds(ha ha). I looked at the website and did not recognize most of the people. Jared told me about all the e-mails back and forth between all the girls. That is too funny.