Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mamma Mia


Monday, Dave had the day off and Meg was having special day with Maya (Grandma) so we decided to go to a movie. Will is such a good boy so we didn't think it would be a big deal. It was pretty cheesy and I don't really know the ABBA songs, but it was kind of cute. At one point I looked over my shoulder and I could see a girl singing her heart out, only to look at Dave to see him mouthing the words too. He says that he was just kidding, but I know better. Dave said that he felt like he had been invited to a sleepover that he really didn't want to be invited to. The funniest quote of the day came as we watched our little guy stare at the screen the whole two hours (he never once cried). It was so funny, but Dave became a little nervous and said, "If Will ends up being gay, I am going to attribute it to this movie."

5 comments:

Bevtartly said...

Hey Laura,
You can always count on Dave to say something funny. Your blog is so cute I love it. Im still trying to get a hold of the whole thing , but Im coming along. Brian and I love you guys.

emily said...

LOL! That is totally something Tyler would say too! I am impressed that you got Dave to go to that movie. Tyler would rather die. I loved the movie though. Mostly bc of the songs. I just bought the soundtrack yesterday!!

Alvords said...

I have to say I can't believe you got Dave to go see that movie with you, Jim wouldn't have lasted through the first song. I just saw it on Sat. Now Dave can really own up to the name GAYVID. HA HA!!

Cooper Squared said...

I did not know anything about that movie going into it, but I LOVED IT! My husband would never have gone with me...well unless I went to some "Treky" movie with him in return. Chris and Dave would get along great as they are both Sci-Fi geeks! :)

Cowan Family said...

Will is so dang cute!! He is such a good baby. I can't get Kev to see that Movie with me. What a good sport Dave is.