Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Visit


I had an appointment to get my teeth cleaned this week and brought the kids with me. Dave has an operatory converted into a little kid land with toys and a tv and Meg loves to play in it whenever we go to the office. I figured she would be happy to stay in the playroom the whole time. On our way there she kept asking where we were going. I told her that we were going to Daddy's work so I could get my teeth fixed. She would say "Oh." and then would ask again. Finally she said that she wanted to get her teeth fixed too. When we got there Dave was working on someone else so I stocked some supplies that I brought. I went back to the front and Meg was already in the chair and had her mouth open so wide. She must have really wanted her teeth fixed because she made sure that it happened. She was so brave and let Dave scrape her teeth and poke around a little. She has NO CAVITIES!! I try really hard to brush her teeth twice a day and she is usually pretty good about it. Thank goodness!!! What a cutie though.

5 comments:

Anisa said...

Wow, you did a little blog catch up. It looks like you've been out having fun! I am so ready for spring myself. I've been taking the kids to the park too. I need to see if Dave takes my insurance because we're not super impressed with our dentist.

Cooper Squared said...

Hey Laura! You guys did a great job on the office! It looks great from what I can see. I would love to see more pictures of it in a future blog!

emily said...

She looks so little on that chair. What a cute girl! Caroline had her first check up this week too! So funny!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

She is growing up so fast! It is so cute to see her with her dad! I am so sad I missed the museum!

Cinderella Mom said...

What a big girl! I have to say that the first time we took Dallin to the dentist we didn't even get him in the chair!