Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm in Love!


Friday came and I couldn't stand the thought of staying home and cleaning again. I was trying to think of something that we could do and then I remembered all of the baby animals that the zoo just received so I decided that we were going to go and see them. If you know me, you know that I am definitely not a spur of the moment kind of girl, so this was big for me. It was a sunny, but very cold day, but I didn't care. We were getting out of the house! I took Meg and Will and we went by ourselves and it was so fun. The zoo was basically empty so my kids were able to run around and jump and explore without having me scared that they would be lost. They were so happy and it made me so happy watching them. We didn't have anywhere to go or be so I just got to play with them. Sometimes you get so wrapped up in daily chores that you forget to just have fun. We had a great time and I fell in love with my cute little kids all over again.



2 comments:

TheWallinFamily said...

Sounds like a fun day. Your kids are so cute. I'm like you, I like things planned out in advance and get so wrapped up in what needs to be done that I sometimes forget to just have fun. (That probably goes for most mom's.) I'm glad you got to spend a worry-free fun day with your kids!

Brooke said...

What a great day and great gift.