Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's a...

GIRL!!

Baby Girl Alvord is due April 7th. We had a feeling that this baby would be a girl so we weren't too surprised about the news. Megan has said that she is going to have a baby sister ever since we told her that there was a baby in mom's tummy. She kicked me in the stomach early on in my pregnancy and my mom told her that if she did that the baby would turn out to be a boy. She is very careful about doing anything to my stomach now. I fell down the stairs at about 12 weeks and Megan was so concerned. She said that I needed to be more careful because "It be a girl then I be happy, it not be a girl I not be happy." Needless to say, she is very excited about the news. She thinks that her baby sister is going to sleep in her bed with her and that her name is going to be Emily Elisabeth (from Clifford) so we'll have to break the news gently to her over these next few months that might not get everything that she wants. We are so happy about the news and are extremely grateful that our new little girl is growing healthy and strong. Now it's time to think about baby names!

11 comments:

JameeMaLee said...

What! Your Preggo? I really need to get in the loop here.. Congrats on a sweet new little girl.. Hope everything is going great!

Sarah said...

YEAH for you guys. another girl to add into the mix- couldn't be more perfect. hope you are feeling good laura and hope we will get to see you guys sooner than later- we miss you. keep in touch.

The A Team Mom said...

Congrats!! You two make the cutest cutest kids!

Stephens Family said...

yeah, im so happy for you all. You guys have the cutest little blondies!

Anisa said...

Congrats!!! So happy for Meg.

The Lucksters said...

Thanks for all the blogs! (I am excited bout the new little girl too) I was so tired of your "road trip" every day.
Love you
One of your faithful followers
(I think thats what you called me)

Simon Owens said...

Wiser Pregnancy conducted a scientific survey that found that women with higher salaries chose to hold off telling their bosses they were pregnant than those with lower salaries.

Cinderella Mom said...

I am soooooo happy for you all! I am glad that Meg will have a sister, you have been a great sista to me! Luv ya!!!!

emily said...

Congrats Lar! Meg knew from the beginning. Sister intuition. :)

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys! I love all your new posts! I had fun the other night, I wish I saw you more!

JC and Emily said...

You are a turd!! I didn't even know you were pregnant!! I am so happy for you and I just saw you last night so you are looking pretty dang good since I couldn't even tell!! Congrats!! You should name her Black Beauty!! Tee hee!!